Monday, July 6, 2009

Hola, querés ser mi amigo?


Betty
: Hi, this is Betty from Health Services, Buenos Aires
JMC: Who?
Betty: Betty, we were sending mails.
JMC: Hi! This is Jean-Marie.
Betty: but you are a woman!!!
JMC: yes
Betty: well, I supposed that with that name you were a man... but who knows, at this times of diversity and politics like that at the Company, all can be possible.
JMC:...
Betty: Well, I am calling because I don´t understand a word about what do you need.
JMC: Good. Anthony Phillips is being transferred to Buenos Aires next week. As I have already sent you his medical record, I wanted to know if there´s anything, considering his medical history, that he could need before traveling.
Betty: OK, let me see... here. Look, here we are endemic area for A hepatitis (pronuncié mal), so it´s a recommendation for those coming from non-endemic areas to get vaccinated.
JMC: Pardon? endemic for what?
Betty: Hepatitis (seguia pronunciando "hepazitis").
JMC: I don´t understand.
Betty: I dont know how to pronounce, sorry, but I mean the acute infection of the liver by one virus that can be A, B....
JMC: Oh! "Hepataitis".
Betty: My english is sooo baaaaad, sorry. I have spent the last 7 years studying nothing but medicine...
JMC: your english is good!! Well, at least for me. I don´t speak any foreign language.
Betty: Imagine (acá me salió re Solita) that my only practice in english is watching Sex and the City without subtitles. But of course they don´t talk about hepatitis there, much less about A hepatitis!
JMC: HAHAHAHA (porque se rien asi, vieron?). Love it.
Betty: Jean-Marie, I have a terrible doubt. Don´t answer me if you consider it indiscreet. Are you able, with your income at the company, to afford Manolo Blahnik shoes?
JMC: Of course not!!
Betty: And how Carrie does, as a writer???
JMC: You are right, I have never thought about that.
Betty: Fantasy is good sometimes.
JMC: Yes.
Betty: Well, tell the nurse to call me tomorrow if she needs something.
JMC: Bye! Nice to talk to you
Betty: the same!

11 comments:

Las Panderetas said...

Ademas la mina tiene una banda de vestidos y la compu esta re buena.

Unknown said...

Sublime (léase sublaim)

Flor said...

Venía bárbaro hasta la parte de los zapatos, de ahí en adelante ya no entendí nada.
Y bueno... yo tampoco estudié nada más que Medicina en los últimos 6 años.

Muy lindo el blog, vuelvo a visitar otro día :)

Saludos.

eterno sindrome pre menstrual said...

jajaj posta
cómo hace?
que se vaya a cagar ocn sus zapatos

(igual laenvidio)

Hora Ferreyra said...

Ja, creo que mi única práctica respecto a Sex and the City es ver subtítulos sin la imagen... o con otra imagen... está bien, otros subtítulos. No sé, salió enredado, pero decía que nunca lo vi y eso, por eso no entiendo de qué hablás.

Me quedo con el hecho de que no JM no habla otro idioma aparte del inglés. Claro, no debe hacerle falta.

Beso!

mayra said...

JAJAJA, y dice que la television no enseña nada.

Igual el otro dia lei no se donde que los productores de la nueva peli querian reducir costos de vestuario para q reflejara la crisis actual y obvio la vestuarista dijo que absolutamente no!

saludos!

Betty Carol said...

Pandero: y salen todo el tiempo a comer!!!

Diego!: Ufff. No habia una banda que se llamaba asi?

Flor: Eh! compañera! La entiendo tanto.

Oracle: Ok. te llevo los libros de divulgacion + un par de temporadas.

mayra: OBVIO! para ver reflejada la crisis prendo el NOTICIOSO (me encanta la gente que le dice asi).

solita said...

Fijate si le podes encargar Manolo`s. Ya sabes mi número. Y sino de ultimas compartimos.

Abril Lech said...

Yo también me he preguntado lo mismo. Seguro que son de canje!!!

(uno les vive pidiendo perdón por la pronunciación en inglés y los tipos no se esforzaron ni por aprender jeringozo!)

Ignacio Camara said...

no puedo creer ya habia pasado por este blog, y me habia gustado, ahorale puse cara al autor! que loco! saludos sacatalinences betty
pd; gracias por elogiar las fotos
pd2: andy tiene una de uds que es un amor

Betty Carol said...

Solis: Dale

Abril: canje de que????

Nacho: adore esa foto. Un placer ponerle cara a Ud. tambien.